Psicorragia

Download it - From Perú

« Older   Newer »

1. Psicorragia
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hail Partners!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m Mario Romanet, vocals and bass of PSICORRAGIA, death-doom metal band from Peru. It’s a pleasure for me and my band to salute the bangers around the world in this metal forum. I knew this forum recently, so I hope not to bother anyone with this post.

The reason of the post is to present you the last record of the band, "Presagios De Agonía" (Agony Portents) EP, from October 2005, produced in my country by Mythic Metal Prods.

Since the EP was originally released for local distribution, we didn’t send it abroad in large scale. For that reason, and until we get and official distributor, I give you the link in rapidupload.com to download it without passwords:

PSICORRAGIA - PRESAGIOS DE AGONIA 2005

The band’s sources are Death Metal and lugubrious Doom, among other genres. Our references are Death, with his technical riffs; My Dying Bride in the dismal side; Deicide and Emperor in extreme metal; and others in the line of Moonspell or Therion. It’s difficult for me to define the band’s style, so you can define it as you wish, and I hope to have your comments. The lyrics are in spanish, and I attached the cover art in this message.

Psicorragia has several years in the under scene, near 12 years, with a demo record in 1998 called “Autumn”; and album produced in Mexico by American Line Prods in 2002, named “Passion of Mortality” (with many reviews abroad), this EP, and the next year our second album will see the darkness.

Any comments please send to [email protected] or to the forum. If you are interested, I can send the link to previous band’s releases. Here I send you the cover art of the EP.

Cheers with fucking metal, the battle goes on!!!!!!

2. *Yukina*
        +1   -1

User deleted

La madonna ragazzi sentite sta roba...O.O

3. Nocturno Silentio
        +1   -1

User deleted

Appena riuscirò a scaricare un file da 2 mb ghgh

4. Nocturno Silentio
        +1   -1

User deleted

madò complimenti!